It is common to see babies or infants suffering from cold during their early stages of growth. When the babies’ nose got stuffed up or blocked due to cold and mucus inside the nose, they couldn’t sleep or breathe or eat properly. They feel uncomfortable to the most extent, and many parents could notice that their babies are turning cranky for some time. To handle such issues, baby nasal aspirators are introduced in the market that one can use to remove the mucus from the babies’ stuffy noses.
A baby nasal aspirator is a gadget that comprises a flexible tube which is kept in the nostril of a baby to suck out the mucus that gets into the other end of the aspirator tube. Mucus can be removed using the disposable syringe or filter by cleaning them manually. When you go with the bulb syringe model, you need to squeeze the bulb that creates the vacuum inside it before placing it in the baby’s nostril. After placing over here, you can relieve the bulb slowly that helps to suck the mucus into the filter from the baby’s nostril. But make sure that you stay calm with a lot of patience while sucking the mucus; otherwise, it will hurt your baby’s nose. You can repeat the same in the other nostril after wiping the tip of the aspirator. Read Also: Best Nebulizer For Babies & Kids In India
If you are new to the use of aspirators, you should clean them after using them for your babies using soap and hot water. Ensure that you wash thoroughly by rinsing the aspirator. After using an aspirator, you can see some good improvements in the health condition of your baby that lets you stay stress-free.
With so many models and brands on the Indian market, it is quite difficult for you to go with the right nasal aspirator. This is why we have compiled the top ten nasal aspirators after checking the quality and brand, as well as the reviews of the customers.
Table of Contents
- Best Buy Baby Nasal Aspirators Online In India
- 1. Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
- 2. FridaBaby Nosefrida Baby Nasal Wood Aspirator
- 3. Pigeon Nose Cleaner Blister Pack
- 4. Nasobuddy Baby Nasal Aspirator
- 5. Chicco Aspirator Nasal Pompetta
- 6. Nuby Nasal Aspirator with Ear Syringe
- 7. Safe-O-Kid Silicone Baby Nasal Aspirator
- 8. THE LITTLE LOOKERS Baby Nose Cleaner
- 9. LuvLap Baby Nasal Aspirator
- 10. Mummamia Silicone Baby Nasal Aspirator
Best Buy Baby Nasal Aspirators Online In India
With different models of aspirators, choosing the right device for your baby might be a tedious one.
So, here is the list we compiled to help you in choosing the right nasal aspirator.
1. Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator
The recommended product by doctors to use for your babies is the Nosefrida the Snotsucker nasal aspirator. Some of the aspirators are not safe for your babies to use as such aspirators are manufactured using harmful chemicals. But here you don’t have to worry about it, as the aspirator is completely phthalate-free.
To increase the life of aspirators, you need to clean it regularly. Also, you need to dismantle the different parts attached to clean the aspirator. Here are its features.
- Doctors develop it with no harms for babies
- The product dimensions are 18 x 7.6 x 2.5 cm, and it weighs around 59 g
- It is BPA and Phthalate-free
- It comes with disposable filters that are bacteria-free
- It is compact and portable
- 100% hygienic to use for your babies
- Easy to clean and maintain the aspirators
- It is completely safe, as it is designed by considering the internal nasal structures of your baby.
2. FridaBaby Nosefrida Baby Nasal Wood Aspirator
The next product on our review list is from the same brand FridaBaby that we discussed above. This is also a doctor recommended product, as Sweden ENT specialists invented it. Because of this, it is preferred by many Swedish moms and dads to use for their babies. To buy this aspirator for your baby, have a look at its features.
- It is best to remove mucus from babies’ nostrils
- The product dimensions are 7.6 x 3.8 x 15.2 cm, and it weighs around 45.4 g
- It is free from chemicals such as BPA and phthalates
- The product contains 4 hygiene filters with a whole pack of 20 hygiene filters
- The package includes nasal aspirator set and hygiene filters pack
- A doctor’s recommended product for babies to remove mucus
3. Pigeon Nose Cleaner Blister Pack
If you are looking for a dropper-type nasal aspirator, then buy this Pigeon Nose Cleaner Blister Pack. Here the product comes with a unique technique to clean the nostrils of your babies without causing any harm to them. Compress the rubber pump before inserting it in the baby’s nostril and then release the pressure. Never compress the rubber pump after placing it in the nostril. To buy this product, read the features of the nose cleaner.
- The nose cleaner comes with a soft tip that will not hurt the mucus membrane. It has a soft nozzle with a rubber pump
- It is a dropper-type nose cleaner, easy to use for your babies
- It is easy to clean the nose cleaner
- The suction of the aspirator can be easily controlled
- The product dimensions are 4.2 x 17 x 8.3 cm, and it weighs around 31.8 g
- It is 100% safe for your baby
4. Nasobuddy Baby Nasal Aspirator
The next product is from the brand Nasobuddy which is a doctor-developed product that is best for relieving cold from your baby. Here this nasal aspirator uses the new standard to remove the mucus from the child’s nose. The aspirator uses the filter to stop the mucus from reaching the other end of the aspirator, where parents have to suck manually. Here are some of its crucial features
- It is BPA and Phthalate-free nose cleaner developed by experts
- It comes with a 6 safe, hygienic replacement filters
- It is easy to use for parents
- The product is non-invasive to use
- The product dimensions are 15 x 11.1 x 2.8 cm, and it weighs around 68 g
- Disposable filters are great in preventing the mucus transfer to another sucking end
- It doesn’t harm your babies’ sensitive and feeble nostrils when you place the cleaner on them
5. Chicco Aspirator Nasal Pompetta
If you are looking for the nasal aspirator that removes excess mucus from the baby’s nostrils, then go with this product, Chicco Aspirator Nasal Pompetta. This nasal aspirator offers an immediate solution to your babies suffering from nose block or running nose. Thus, your baby feels easy to breathe, sleep, and eat as well. If you have an idea of buying this product, check out its features.
- It is an ideal option to remove excess mucus from baby’s nostril
- The product dimensions are 42 x 48 x 12 cm, and it weighs around 36.3 g
- The product uses the ergonomic design which makes it easy for parents to use
- Here the nasal aspirator comes with a soft and flexible nozzle which you can place it easily over the babies’ delicate nose without any problem
- Best in relieving nasal congestion
- Easy to use
6. Nuby Nasal Aspirator with Ear Syringe
The next nasal aspirator is from the brand Nuby which is best about its quality and extra-features. Here the aspirator comes with an ear syringe in addition to nose cleaner. It is recommended for immediate action against nasal congestion. Thus, your child feels better to breathe, eat, and sleep. Some of its features are given as follows.
- It is BPA-free and uses non-toxic material for its construction
- It comes with a soft silicone head for easy usage
- It is designed by considering the baby’s safety as a priority
- It is easy to clean the aspirator both before and after application
- It comes in different colors such as blue, green, and white
- It comes with an attachable ear syringe
- The product dimensions are 2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 cm, and it weighs around 9.07 g
- It is suitable for newborn babies and infants
7. Safe-O-Kid Silicone Baby Nasal Aspirator
If you are looking for a safe and effective nasal aspirator, then Safe-O-Kid Silicone Baby Nasal Aspirator would be an excellent choice to go with. To get immediate relief from cold, nose block, and running nose, etc. use this nasal aspirator for getting an immediate result. Here are its features.
- It is safe and effective to use for your babies and helps to provide quick relief from cold and similar issues
- The product is BPA-free, as it is developed mainly for your baby’s safety
- When you use this aspirator in your baby’s nose, it will not cause any irritation and discomfort to your baby
- It is easy to clean the bulb, as you just have to rinse it in warm water by squeezing and releasing the bulb
- It clears the mucus and helps for easy breathing
8. THE LITTLE LOOKERS Baby Nose Cleaner
The next product is THE LITTLE LOOKERS Baby Nose Cleaner. This is best for meeting the international standards of safety and hygiene, and hence, parents can use this product without any hassle. To go with this product, read the features to know about the product completely.
- It is manufactured using non-toxic, food-grade plastic, and silicone materials
- It stands out due to its great durability and zero toxicity
- It is easy to clean
- It is portable and travel-friendly due to its compact size
- It is designed with a soft tip that won’t hurt the mucus membrane of baby
- It is free from chemicals such as BPA, latex, lead, and phthalate
- It is effective and provides quick relief from blocked nose
- It is durable and non-toxic
- It comes in a protective case
9. LuvLap Baby Nasal Aspirator
The product is from the LuvLap brand in which rubber pump nose cleaner gives a super relief from cold and stuffy nose suffering by your babies. Here are its features that you need to know before buying this product.
- It uses the rubber pump to suck the mucus from the baby’s nose
- It is BPA-free and also free from other chemicals such as lead, latex, and phthalates
- It is easy to use and clean
- It comes with a soft silicone nozzle which you can place in the nose without any worries
- It is recommended for 3m+ babies
- The product dimensions are 8.1 x 5.1 x 10.2 cm, and it weighs around 18.1 g
10. Mummamia Silicone Baby Nasal Aspirator
The last product on our review list is Mummamia Silicone Baby Nasal Aspirator. This product is mainly designed to provide safety for your babies when using the nasal aspirator without hurting the mucus membrane. Here are its features that you need to look at before buying this product.
- A nasal aspirator is safe and effective to use
- It is free from BPA and other chemicals
- The aspirator is made up of Silicone, and one can clean it using the warm water or steam
- It is best for getting immediate relief from cold and running nose
- It is easy to use and clean
- It enables your baby to breathe easier
- The product comes with features that you can control the suction, and it comes with a cap of storage which you can use to seal it after cleaning
The Bottom Line
These were the top ten nasal aspirators that serve the best for babies to get relief from cold, breathing problems, running nose, and nose block, etc. All the products that are given on our list are well-known about their quality and reputation in the market, so you don’t have to worry about choosing anyone on our list for your baby. Before buying any nasal aspirator, check for certain features such as recommended age, material, free from chemicals, usage, etc. In the above products, we have discussed all such features which will guide you to choose the right product for your baby. Your baby should breathe, sleep, eat properly for which cold acts as a hassle. To handle this hassle, nasal aspirators are introduced, which are cheap and effective in relieving your babies from cold and other similar conditions.